CLEAR NATURAL OIL-BASED UV PROTECTIVE FINISH
Osmo UV-Protection Oil Extra is a satin-matte, natural oil based and microporous finish, does not crack, flake, peel or blister. It is water and dirt resistant, moisture regulating and reduces wood swelling and shrinkage. The natural oils enhance the natural character and tone of the wood.
- As a top coat on already color treated wood, it extends the intervals between renovation works significantly
- As a single product application, it delays the greying process by means of a UV protection factor 12 in comparison with untreated wood
Osmo UV-Protection-Oil is ideal for all vertical wood surfaces in outdoor areas: doors, windows, window shutters (dimensionally stable elements), carports, timber cladding, balconies, fences, pergolas, and summer houses (dimensionally unstable elements).
Approximate coverage: 250ft2/L with one coat.
Number of coats: 2
Application temperature: +40℉
Drying time: Approximately 10-12hrs.
Sizes: .750L, 2.5L
- Finished surface in 2 days, 2 coat
- First coat on the unfinished wood sanded to specification approximately 250 ft2/L.
- Mistakes in the wet coating can be corrected up to 15 minutes after the first application.
- Drying time approximately 12 hours (normal climatic conditions, 72℉/50 % rel. humidity). Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can increase drying time. Allow for good ventilation.
- Second coat approximately 250 ft2/L.
- Drying time approximately 12 hours; see point 3.