SLIGHTLY TINTED TO PERFECTION
Osmo Polyx®-Oils are derived from natural plant oils and waxes to provide hard-wearing and durable protection for wooden flooring, casework and furniture.
All the renowned properties of the original Polyx®-Oil, tinted for individual creativity. Polyx®-Oil Tints are water-repellent, dirt-resistant and durable. The surface is pleasant to touch, has an even and harmonic optic and is based on natural, renewable raw vegetable materials.
- Protects and colors
- Harmonious appearance
- Wood grain remains visible
- Resistant to coffee, wine and soda
- Resistant to saliva and perspiration, suitable for children's toys
- Easily spot repairable
Osmo Polyx®-Oil Tints is an ideal option to enhance and protect your project. Recommended for use on unfinished wood, OSB, and cork.
Approximate coverage: 250 sf2/L with one coat
Number of coats: 1 + Osmo Polyx®-Oil
Application temperature: 40℉ to 95℉
Drying time: Approximately 24hrs
Curing time: Approximately 2 weeks Sizes: .75L
- 1st coat Polyx®-Oil Tints, 2nd Osmo Polyx®-Oil
- First coat on the unfinished wood sanded to specification approximately 250 sf2/L per coat.
- Mistakes in the wet coating can be corrected up to 30 minutes after the first application.
- Drying time approximately 24 hours (normal climatic conditions, 72℉/50% rel. humidity). Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can increase drying time. Allow for good ventilation.
- Second coat approximately 250 sf2/L.
- Drying time approximately 8 - 10 hours; see point 3.
- Full cure approximately 2 weeks.