- Solvent-free for the special requirements in public spaces
- Attractive color tones
- Very high coverage rate
- Resistant to saliva and perspiration, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous finish based on natural oils
- Suitable for all wood types
- Easily spot repairable
Polyx® Professional Color Oil is ideal as a colored primer for all unfinished wood, OSB, and cork. It can also be used on stairs and furniture for which the application of solvent free products is required, e.g. public spaces. To complete the finish, a top coat of a suitable Polyx® Clear Coat is required.
Approximate coverage: 645 ft2/L with one coat
Number of coats: 1 coat
Application temperature: +40℉ to 95℃
Drying time: Approximately 8-10 hrs
Sizes: .005L, .125L, 1L
- Finished surface in 2 days, 2 Coats; 1 Pro Color oil and 1 Clear Polyx®-Oil.
- First coat on the unfinished wood sanded to specification approximately 645 ft2/L. Apply very thinly along the grain to the clear and dry wood with OSMO Scraper.
- Massage into the wood evenly with white pad or brush ring (OSMO Floor-X Buffer). Even out structured or chamfered floors exclusively with a brush ring.
- Completely remove excess product. Remove excess product with a brush. Mistakes in the wet coating can be corrected up to 30 minutes after the first application.
- Allow approximately 35-45 minutes for product to penetrate surface.
- Drying time approximately 8-10 hours (normal climatic conditions, 72℉/50 % rel. humidity). Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can increase drying time. Allow for good ventilation.
- After drying, apply a top coat with a clear Polyx®-Oil finish and allow to dry.
- Note: on smaller areas, Pro Color Oil can be applied with a lint-free cloth.