- Especially fast drying and curing
- Extremely durable and hard-wearing
- Water and dirt resistant
- Enhances the wood's natural character
- Specifically for commercial use
- Suitable for all woods types
- Resistant to common spills such as water, juice, tea, soda and wine
- Resistant to saliva and perspiration, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous and breathable; finish will not crack, peel or flake
- Easily spot repairable
Osmo Polyx®-Oil Pure is is ideal for protecting unfinished wood, OSB, and cork. Especially suitable for extractive-rich woods (e.g. oak, chestnut, yew, and wester red cedar).
Approximate coverage: 500 ft2/L with one coat
Number of coats: 2 coats (wet-on-wet)
Application temperature: 40℉ to 95℉
Drying time: Approximately 4hrs
Curing time: Approximately 24hrs Sizes: 1L
- Apply thinly to the clean and dry wood along the wood grain with Osmo Double Blade Scraper and spread well.
- Allow wood to absorb the product for approximately 30-60 minutes and afterwards massage into wood with a single disc machine with a green pad.
- Directly afterwards, apply the second coat with a scraper (wet-on-wet), allow to it absorb and massage in.
- Subsequently even out with a single disc machine with a white pad. Allow surface to dry.
If the single disc machine leaves streaks, we recommend turning the pad over, cleaning or replacing it.
Attention: 4-6 hours after adding the hardener, the mixture is to be used no longer.