ALMOST INVISIBLE PROTECTION
Osmo Polyx Oil Natural Effect 3041 is designed to retain the natural appearance of unfinished light woods by neutralizing the ambering effect that develops after the application of a clear finish. Polyx Effect looks so natural it looks unfinished.
- Light colored wood retains its natural appearance
- Nearly invisible protection, no "permanent wet effect".
- Suitable for wood and other microporous surfaces.
- Resistant to saliva and perspiration, suitable for children's toys.
- Resistant to coffee, wine and soda.
Osmo Polyx®-Oil Effect Natural is nearly invisible. It is excellent protection for light colored interior wood surfaces such as wood floors, furniture, and trim.
Approximate coverage: 250 sf2/L with one coat
No. of coats: 2 coats
Application temperature: 40℉ to 95℉
Drying time: 8 - 10hrs
Cure time: Approximately 2 weeks
- 1st coat Polyx®-Oil Effect Natural, 2nd Osmo Polyx®-Oil
- First coat on the unfinished wood sanded to specification approximately 250 ft2/L per coat.
- Mistakes in the wet coating can be corrected up to 30 minutes after the first application.
- Drying time approximately 8 - 10 hours (normal climatic conditions, 72℉/50% rel. humidity). Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can increase drying time. Allow for good ventilation.
- Second coat approximately 250 ft2/L.
- Drying time approximately 8 - 10 hours; see point 3.
- Full cure approximately 2 weeks.