ALMOST INVISIBLE PROTECTION
Osmo Polyx®-Oils are derived from natural plant oils and waxes to provide hard-wearing and durable protection for wooden flooring, casework and furniture.
Osmo Polyx®-Oil 3041 is designed to retain the natural appearance of unfinished light woods by using a small amount of white pigment to neutralize the ambering effect that develops after the application of a clear finish.
- Light colored wood retains its natural appearance
- Nearly invisible protection, no "permanent wet effect".
- Suitable for wood and other microporous surfaces.
- Resistant to saliva and perspiration, suitable for children's toys.
- Resistant to coffee, wine and soda.
Osmo Polyx®-Oil Effect Natural is nearly invisible. It is excellent protection for light colored interior wood surfaces.
Approximate coverage: 250 sf2/L with one coat
No. of coats: 2 coats
Application temperature: 40℉ to 95℉
Drying time: 8 - 10hrs
Cure time: Approximately 2 weeks
- 1st coat Polyx®-Oil Effect Natural, 2nd Osmo Polyx®-Oil
- First coat on the unfinished wood sanded to specification approximately 250 ft2/L per coat.
- Mistakes in the wet coating can be corrected up to 30 minutes after the first application.
- Drying time approximately 8 - 10 hours (normal climatic conditions, 72℉/50% rel. humidity). Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can increase drying time. Allow for good ventilation.
- Second coat approximately 250 ft2/L.
- Drying time approximately 8 - 10 hours; see point 3.
- Full cure approximately 2 weeks.