- Only one coat is required
- Doubled coverage through a high oil content - saves time and money
- Safe for animals and plants once dry
- Ideal for children's exterior play sets and garden furniture
- Natural wood grain remains visible
- Weather and UV resistant
- Water and dirt resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for future touch-up applications
Osmo One Coat Only is ideal for the protection of all wood in outdoor areas: carports, timber cladding, balconies, fences, pergolas, garden furniture and summer houses. Well suited to renewing old microporous stains.
Approximate coverage: 275ft2/L with one coat.
Number of coats: 1
Application temperature: +40℉
Drying time: Approximately 12hrs.
Sizes: .75L, 2.5L
- Finished surface in one day, 1 coat
- First coat on the unfinished wood sanded to specification approximately 275 ft2/L with one coat.
- Mistakes in the wet coating can be corrected up to 15 minutes after the first application.
- Drying time approximately 12 hours (normal climatic conditions, 72℉/50 % rel. humidity). Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can increase drying time. Allow for good ventilation.