Osmo Top Oil is a Food-safe Hardwax-oil wood finish which is extremely tough and hardwearing. It is water repellent and dirt resistant as well as resistant to wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water. These types of liquid spillages will tightly bead on the surface without leaving any marks, simply clean by wiping with a cloth.
- Food safe
- Resistant to household chemicals and stains
- Water-repellent and wear-resistant
- Resistant to saliva and perspiration, suitable for children's toys
- Safe for humans, animals and plants
Osmo Top Oil is ideal for the protection of furniture surfaces and work surfaces made of solid wood or edge-glued panels (e.g. kitchen worktops, desks, shelving etc.) in indoor areas. Also suitable for cork and OSB.
Approx. coverage: 24m2/L with one coat
No. of coats: 2 w/brush, 3-4 w/cloth
Application temperature: 40℉ to 95℉
Drying time: 8-10 hrs
Sizes: 5mL, 0.5L
- Finished surface in 2 days, 2 coat
- First coat on the unfinished wood sanded to specification approximately 750 sf2/L.
- Best to apply with a lint-free cloth. Mistakes in the wet coating can be corrected up to 15 minutes after the first application.
- Drying time approximately 8 - 10 hours (normal climatic conditions, 72℉/50 % rel. humidity). Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can increase drying time. Allow for good ventilation.
- Second coat approx. 750 sf2/L or more.
- Drying time approximately 8 - 10 hours; see point 3.