Especially developed for the most demanding wooden floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil for regular cleaning and occasional refreshing and maintenance. Floors with expected high tread and quick wear can be regenerated and cleaned at the same time with Maintenance Oil. Based on natural vegetable waxes - the timely use can prevent time consuming sanding or renovation work in public spaces and commercial buildings such as restaurants, shopping centers and even in airports!
- Ideal for residential and commercial use
- Fast drying
- Cleans and regenerates the wood at the same time
- Removes tough stains such as grease and shoe polish
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Occasional maintenance without the need for sanding
Osmo Maintenance Oil is ideal for the maintenance of all wooden flooring treated with Polyx®-Oil, such as solid wood, plank, parquet, strip, OSB and cork flooring, as well as stairs and furniture surfaces. Highly recommended for public interiors (e.g. restaurants, museums and other high traffic floors).
Approx. coverage: 400 - 650 ft2/L with one coat
No. of coats: 1-2
Application temperature: 40℉
Drying time: 3-4 hrs
- Finished surface in 1 day, 1 coat
- Apply with a Double Blade Scraper or Osmo Microfibre Roller thinly on the surface.
- Rub into the surface with a single disc machine, e.g. Osmo FloorX- center, and white pad. Remove excess.
- Allow for good ventilation while drying.
- Maintenance Oil can also be applied to smaller areas with a lint-free cloth.