DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Stir the Osmo Polyx-Oil finish well and pour into a tray.
- Take the Osmo Floor Brush and dip approximately 1cm into product.
- Brush the Osmo Polyx-Oil very thinly and evenly onto the wood floor following the grain in a back-and-forth scrubbing motion.
- Take care to avoid brush-stops, excessive areas of product
- Store the brush in a plastic bag overnight to prevent drying
- Clean with Osmo Brush Cleaner and Thinner
The Floor Brush should only be saturated lightly. Please be aware that Osmo Polyx®-Oils have a high yield (see product label). Product excesses and brush marks must be blended and smoothed out immediately.
After finishing work, the Floor Brush can be wrapped in saran wrap and kept airtight until required for the 2nd coat the next day.