- Natural wood character remains visible
- Safe for animals and plants once dry
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for future applications
Osmo Decking-Oils protect and maintain timber decking, garden furniture and privacy screens made of numerous coniferous and fine woods, e.g. pressure impregnated Pine, Douglas Fir, Cedar, Oak or Bangkirai - also suitable as a transparent color treatment of Teak, Eucalyptus and other fine woods as well as thermo treated wood.
Approximate coverage: 250 sf2/L with one coat.
Number of coats: 2
Application temperature: +40℉
Drying time: Approximately 12hrs.
Sizes: .750L, 2.5L
- Finished surface in 2 days, 2 coats
- First coat thinly applied on raw (weathered) wood approximately 250 ft2/L. Note: Resinous woods and woods rich in extractives first need to weather off.
- Mistakes in the wet coating can be corrected up to 30 minutes after the first application.
- Drying time approximately 12 hours (normal climatic conditions, 72℉/50 % rel. humidity). Lower temperatures and/or higher humidity can increase drying time. Allow for good ventilation.
- Second coat approximately 250 ft2/L. (For renovation works, normally one coat on a cleaned surface is sufficient.)
- Drying time approximately 12 hours; see point 3.